Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prayers for Jennifer




As all of you know Jennifer Pinnick is back in the hospital. I thought that it would be nice if we started a blog so that everyone can add their thoughts and prayers for her and her family. Please let me know if you have an pictures, memories, or prayers that you would like to add so that we can get this to Jennifer and Jan along with our love and support!


I've started it out, and will let all of the bunco babes, friends, and family pick up from there...

Jennifer you are in our thoughts and prayers. All our love!
Jennifer Muench

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying and right now ask Jesus to intervine in her life
give her peace and comfort. Psalm 107:19-20

Barbara Phillips said...

Jennifer, you are the strongest person I have ever known and I thank God for having you in my life. I love you, Sweetie! Barb

Barbara Phillips said...

Please pray for Jennifer and her family.

Auntie M & Uncle B said...

Her Uncle Brad and Auntie M loves Jen Jen to pieces!!! She will always be special in our hearts. We are praying everyday and thank everyone for all their prayers.

Please make sure to say an extra prayer for Jan, George, Jim, Sherrie & Dennis. Give them all the strength and comfort.